MBO Level 3/4
Do you get a kick out of working meticulously? And will your day be a success if the production process runs smoothly with few deposits? Then come and work at CAPPAC B.V. and develop into an independent and all-round Machine Operator.
What are you going to do?
As Machine Operator at CAPPAC B.V. in Boxtel it is your responsibility to monitor the production process. You do this by setting up, operating and converting the production equipment of a production line. During production you control the line and you carry out various (quality) checks. As a Machine Operator you can be placed in various places within the production process: For example, at the Filling and Packing department. You are also responsible for preventing and resolving (minor) malfunctions within the process.
You work in two or three shifts with a team of operators and a (in the future) team leader. During your working week you will be busy with very varied tasks. Important is the production and packaging of coffee capsules, but also the conversion, cleaning, quality controls, hygiene and cleaning, make the role of Machine Operator very versatile, no day is the same in this fun, technically challenging job!
You will also be involved in:
- Solving small and large technical deposits or product problems;
- Performing preventive maintenance and repair work on various filling and / or packaging lines;
- Checking the proper functioning of all machines; Registration of the activities;
- Facilitating start-up or production change;
- Conversion of different filling and / or packaging lines;
- Compliance with the prescribed hygiene and safety regulations, compliance with rules regarding order and cleanliness.
Who are we looking for?
- A motivated and positive candidate;
- Passion for coffee;
- Able to work independently and accurately;
- You see the prevention and resolution of malfunctions as a challenge;
- MBO Level 3/4;
- Work experience in a production environment, preferably as a Machine Operator in the food industry;
- Affinity with process engineering;
- Resolving ability, thorough, team player;
- Knowledge of the various quality systems (BRC, HACCP);
- Willing to work in 3 shifts;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch language in word and writing (English in word);
- Preferably residing within a reachable distance from Boxtel.
What do we offer you?
CAPPAC B.V. is a healthy company where cooperation and development are important to us.
- Challenging position within a company where quality, service, professionalism and reliability are of paramount importance;
- Working with the latest product technologies;
- Plenty of space and freedom to further develop and develop yourself;
- An inspiring, informal work environment;
- Working with enthusiastic colleagues within a young and ambitious team;
- Cozy Friday afternoon drinks;
- 100 coffee capsules every month;
- A gross monthly salary between € 2100 and € 2600, depending on your experience and education;
- For a 3-shift roster a 21,5% surcharge is added;
- Holiday allowance of 8%, 25 vacation days and commuting travel allowance.
Who are we?
CAPPAC B.V. is one of the largest private label aluminum coffee capsules producers in Europe and is currently in the start-up phase. CAPPAC offers the entire process, from coffee to circular solution for the capsules. With an ambitious team, we are enthusiastically building a strong organization. There is an informal working atmosphere, full of opportunities and possibilities.
What does the application procedure look like?
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com attn HR department. We look forward to your application. We first analyze the incoming applications and see if there is a match with the vacancy. We aim to get back to your application within two weeks.
We work with preferred suppliers. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.