Hours a week
32 - 40
Are you looking for a new challenge in the position of Controller which reports directly to the CFO? Then come and work at CAPPAC B.V. in Boxtel.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
– Responsible for high quality monthly closing;
– Prepare various financial and business-related reports from MyFactory and Twinfield;
– Responsible for preparing budgets and forecasts together with the CFO;
– Developing business-related management reports for the MT, including various variance analyses;
– Being pro-active in improving the ERP system MyFactory;
– Responsible for leading improvement processes financially and operationally;
– Being an active part of the MT;
– Supervise the Assistant Controller;
– Responsible for developing the BI-Tool and deploying it for desired relevant steering information.
– You are available full-time; 32 hours is negotiable;
– You have a completed HBO education in accountancy / business economics;
– At least 5-8 years working in accountancy and/or as a financial controller;
– You have strong verbal and written communication skills;
– You have proven analytical skills;
– You work in a planned, structured and prioritised manner;
– You are entrepreneurial and definitely not a clock-watcher;
– You are positively critical, focused on change and continuous improvement, proactive, accurate, and environmentally aware.
Besides an inspiring, informal working environment with plenty of room and freedom to develop yourself further, we offer you:
– A competitive salary;
– A lease car;
– Development opportunities at a young and fast-growing company;
– Holiday allowance of 8%;
– 25 annual holidays;
– The possibility to buy additional vacation days;
– Non-contributory pension;
– Commuting allowance;
– The best coffee, also for at home;
– A fixed-term contract with the prospect of permanent employment.
WHO ARE WE?
CAPPAC B.V. is one of the largest producers of private label aluminium coffee capsules in Europe. We offer the whole process, from coffee to circular capsule solution. At CAPPAC, we work with the latest production technologies. In 2020, we started with one brand new production line, we are growing fast and several brand new production lines are now running. At CAPPAC, we value quality, service, professionalism and reliability. There is an informal working atmosphere, full of opportunities and possibilities. With an ambitious team, we are enthusiastically building a great organisation.
Is this the challenge you are looking for and would you like to be part of this enthusiastic team? Then respond via email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application. We will first analyse the incoming applications and see if there is a match with the vacancy. We aim to respond to your application within 5 working days.
We work with preferred suppliers. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.